Our Mission Statement is to produce well trained entry‐level truck drivers and heavy equipment operators who can transition into gainful employment in their respective fields upon completion of the vocational training objectives.
- National Training, Inc. aspires to be a preeminent vocational institution which serves at a level of national quality, by maintaining our long‐term trend‐setting role within the trucking and heavy equipment industries.
- National Training, Inc. strives to excel and exceed the industry standard for vocational truck driver training and heavy equipment operator training, which will allow our graduates to achieve the maximum outcome: gainful employment.
- National Training, Inc. will continue to provide distinctive training programs for truck drivers and heavy equipment operators.
- Begin and end with the student in mind
- Maintain a high level of integrity and ethical values
- Be accountable for our actions and deliver the right result the first time
- Maintain diversity and cultural sensitivity towards all people
- Practice mutual respect and civility
- Be a good neighbor and provide a positive contribution to our community
Goals for Our Truck Driver Training and Heavy Equipment Operators School
We are committed to our students by providing strong curricula emphasizing practical, usable skills blended with a relevant general education foundation. This is accomplished in a caring environment with personal attention and close faculty‐student interaction. We offer educational opportunity, with an “open door” admission component, to a diverse array of students, including students with at least an eighth grade level of education, vocational rehabilitation students, military personnel, national and international students, various companies, as well as non‐traditionally prepared students.
We are entirely committed to giving our students the highest quality education possible, through fast and comprehensive programs, to obtain entry‐level employment skills in the heavy equipment operator and truck driving industry and provide both industries with quality, entry‐level individuals who are able to satisfactorily complete their job and contribute to their community.
We are committed to high standards of performance and pride in accomplishment, with the understanding that the strength of our organization is our people. We embrace the concepts of equal opportunity, affirmative action and cultural diversity. We encourage teamwork, professional growth, acceptance of responsibility, and recognition for achievement.
We are committed to being good neighbors and giving our community something they can be proud of in a company. Through our training program we strive to give our community professional, responsible and safe Semi Tractor‐Trailer Drivers and Heavy Equipment Operators to contribute to its development.
We are committed to contributing to the economic vitality of our state by providing a well‐trained and educated workforce.
National Training Courses
Contact us for more information on the various courses we offer.
Our CDL Now training program prepares you for truck driving in 4 weeks. We teach you how to drive in different traffic situations carrying different loads, in different geographical conditions, and under different weather conditions. Our highly trained instructors offer both classroom preparation and hands-on training that you need to safely and properly handle trucks and obtain your CDL Class A license. Click here to learn more!
Fleet Entry-Level Driver Training (ELDT)
CDL Refresher Course
National Training specializes in creating custom group training programs tailored to meet the needs of individual companies and their fleet driver training requirements. We will train, re-train or upgrade the skill levels of your current drivers, and we can train them at your facility or ours. Click here to learn more!
In our 4 week Heavy Now course, you will receive heavy equipment training to earn your NCCER registry, including the proper methods for how to safely operate and shutdown heavy equipment, land clearing and leveling, septic and sewer systems, culverts and pipe laying, footers and foundations, landscaping, laser technology, road building and grade stack, and much more. Click here to learn more!