How do I enroll in a NTDS course and apply for Veterans Benefits?

Individuals who want to use their VA or GI Bill entitlement must enroll in an eligible course, provide a copy of their DD-214, and complete the VA 22-1990 (Application for Education Benefits). NTI will then submit your application for benefit payment.

Author: National Training, Inc.

Share This Post On
Qualify for Employment by filling out the Q-Form Request Information Make a Payment Toll Free 1 800 488 7364