National Training Inc.– Both a Truck Driving School and a Heavy Equipment Operators School
National Training, Inc. is approved by the state of Florida, Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, as a coeducational career school located in Orange Park, Florida. Our CDL NOW Course provides high-quality truck driving and Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) training, while our HEAVY NOW Course provides heavy equipment training.
National Training Inc. been incorporated in the State of Florida since 1979. National Training Inc is not affiliated with any other organization.
National Training Inc is licensed by the State of Florida Commission for Independent Education, which ensures sound education and training inprivate, post-secondary educational systems. National Training Inc is also licensed by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
Training Truck Drivers for Over 40 Years — Longer than Most Truck Driving Schools
Since 1978, our CDL school has trained over 40,000 men and women on how to become a truck driver. We offer dozens of benefits to its students compared to other schools. To learn more, click here to review “Why Choose Our School?”.
National Training Inc. record of success is documented by the Florida Department of Education, with the latest reports showing high levels of course completion and job placement, as follows:
Course Completion and Satisfaction Rates, 2018:
- Average Training Course Completion Rate for Students: 98%
- Students surveyed who responded that they:
- Achieved their learning goals: 97.1%
- Would recommend the institution to a friend: 97.1%
- Were satisfied with their studies: 96.3%
Job Placement Rates for Graduates, 2018
According to the Florida Department of Education:
- 100% of the graduates from our Commercial Driver’s License Programs are working in the field.
- 100% of the graduates from our Heavy Equipment Operators Program are working in the field.